Monday, August 11, 2008

ho seh liao....

now lim bei oso into blogging... wan to try try see see. 1st time play, dunno wat to type, if u cant understand my lingo or words, too bad :p

Let me do a little intro of myself...

1. My frenly gym-buddy likes to call me Uncle Law even though i not uncle at all. but kana called until even not uncle oso uncle liao.
2. I work in some top damn secret place where u cant use camera fone & oso if u know too much, u will die type of place. so secretive until i oso dun dare to know.
3. My main source of income is from being a postmaster + bugs/worm catcher.
4. I like to lim kopi, pah combat, tart kiu, gong jiao wei & sng dian nao.

this morning on the way to work, read in the papers that Tao Li (dunno is Tao Zhe sister or wat) is in the finals of the olympiak swimming. if she win the medal, i dunno ish wanna be happy or sad. medal for SG should be happy lah, but she's ah tiong leh! where's the pride? imagine your sibling cheat in the exams and score top marks, would u be proud? at least i know i wouldnt!

jus now come home that time, walk past the open field opposite the mrt and saw got getai leh... but never go near to kpo la. dunno when else will have hor... if anyone out there knows where got good one, pls let me know ok?

thank you many many....

2 comments:

muifan said...

haha...kns lei u....also xue pple start blog. :P
and the blog skin u chose hor, looks v familiar, same as someone's blog (whom u and I know) haha.

Pls be diligent enough to update ok :)

Uncle Law said...

aiyah me nothing to do mah, so play play with blog lor...