Thursday, December 3, 2009

KL in another 12hrs....


In about another 12hrs, I'd be in KL for my 2nd last trip out of Singapore in 2009, ending an uneventful travel season for me...

Let's see my travels this year :
  • KL in Jan
  • BKK in Jun
  • Malacca in Nov
  • KL in Dec
  • Cambodia in Dec
Compare the above to my trips last year :
  • Shanghai & Suzhou in Mar
  • Bintan in May
  • US West Coast in Sept
  • Batam in Nov
  • Hainan in Dec
Back to the topic proper.... My main purpose in hopping over to KL is to attend a Les Mills Body Combat Workshop on Sunday but am arriving 2 days early to go around KL properly despite having been there earlier this year. In that trip, Mr L and I went around mainly around the Bukit Bintang area as we're not too familar with KL and didn't want to get lost. However, this time, with Ms Ang being my guide, I'm hopeful of seeing more of KL....

Ms Ang : See ya tomorrow!!

4 comments:

muifan said...

emmm, why is Cambodia tentative?
u oredi asked me isit confirmed eons ago.

Uncle Law said...

oops... i've edited.. :)

Irene Ang said...

Eww.... why call me Ms. Ang one... make me sound like a really old lady.

Uncle Law said...

cos i do not wish to reveal your real name online. as much as i can, i try not to reveal names of ppls whom i know right here...