Monday, December 21, 2009

Census...


According to Wikipedia, a census is the procedure of systematically acquiring and recording information about the members of a given population. It is a regularly occurring and official count of a particular population.

In the case of Uncle Law's Cubicle here, I would like to conduct a census of whoever is reading this blog. As such, if you are reading this post as of now, I would appreciate it very much if you could just drop me a comment to indicate your presence. If you do not mind, do include your name (or nickname) and how do you come across my little cubicle in the world wide web.

Thank you very much.
谢谢.
Terima Kasih.
Merci.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will leave a face.. =P

Xuan said...

yoz.. jessica here

Irene Ang said...

I'm here too...