Friday, August 28, 2009

Return of the Good Old Days...


It's been quite a few months since i last thoroughly enjoyed my BC class all thanks to the Instructor Course that was coming up at that time, stressing us all out! But with the course over, BC stress-level is back to near zero :)

I attended J's class on Wed and the feeling is entirely different... It reminded me of being back in the past where i would be under no pressure to 'perform'... I could fight at my own intensity and not be under the instructor's watchful eyes!

Going forward, I'm really not sure if i wanna advance my BC Module grade from 'Withheld' to 'Pass'. Since I have no intentions to teach, having a 'Pass' or not isn't gonna make any difference. But then again, having a 'Withheld' just seems abit the not right....

Maybe I should go for just one attempt to get the 'Pass', failing which I'd then just let it remain as per status quo?

Any suggestions? :D

No comments: