Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bloopers....

With compliments from XXX/OD/CI/SID/eOS....

Wah... how come the dept abbreviations is sooooo long? Wells, lets slowly break it down :
1. XXX = Cannot tell you what it means
2. OD = Organisation Development
3. CI = Corporate Information
4. SID = Systems & Infrastructure Department
5. eOS = eOffice Support

FYI, eOS was my ex-team, helmed by you-know-who... Well, there's this recent ban of thumbdrives in the company and in its place, they implemented something called the Clearing-House so that users can copy out their files from the secure network via this place. I shall not bore you with the technical aspects.... Bascially, by the day the ban comes into effect, there were still many problems out there, esp. with the Clearing-House itself....

Damn it, not that I wanna slam them now that I'm outta the team, but I cannot understand how come the shit comes over to ITSec when its not even our idea nor job to roll this Red Green Shit (System, actually) out...

Somehow, I felt as if I've joined the Sai Kang Team instead....

No comments: