Saturday, April 4, 2009

When is it coming?

The more I waited, the more anxious I get. The longer it drags, the more disillusioned I get. I've been waiting since last September for it....

Last July, an idiot told me : "I think your technical skills is not good enough..."

With these words, I was determined not to work work under her by next July, which is coming in another 3mths. Why was I so pissed with that idiot that I made up my mind in such a record time? Just imagine if your boss DOESN'T guide you in your work, DOESN'T help you to solve problems when you can't manage and DOESN'T show concerns for you when you showed lack of concentration at work, how are you ever able to perform at your best?

To me, a good boss is not only someone who produces results, but someone who is also able to command the respect of his/her staff. Yes, the idiot produces results but which of her staff is respectful of her? At least I'm not.... Hats off to her in areas of work. But talk about management and communications, she's POS (Piece-Of-Shit)! I cannot fathom why the SM likes her so much that even when her team's got the HIGHEST turnover rate, he still thinks she's doing a great job.

There had been talk of my department under-going a re-organisation since last October and it seemed like very close to coming true already. However, it seemed like the CEO had other ideas and am apparently 'sitting' on the proposal for the moment.

Please SIR, please approve it quickly and get me out of my misery.....


No comments: