Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fat-Free Salad?

Got such a thing?

If you had asked me about it few hours back, I'd tell you "Bullshit! Where got such thing as Fat-Free Salad? The mayo's the killer!"

As I got home from gym today, Z was busy cutting carrots. I was kinda puzzled as arrangement had been made to eat out tonight, didn't she remember? As if turned out, she was busy making salad for 'dessert'. Before she can complete her masterpiece, we went out for dinner....

When we're back, she resumed her 'thing', cooking the macoroni and mixing the mayo into it. I took a look at the Nutrition Information of the mayo and saw 0% fat. Not convinced, I searched through the label on the bottle and found the words "Fat Free Mayo..."!!

Great! Looks like Z can do more salad for me liao :p

No comments: