Sunday, April 5, 2009

For the 1st Time in my BC Regime.....

I walked out in the middle of a class... Sue's class!!

When T1 was on-going, I still felt ok. By T2, can feel something not right already. T3, I was contemplating whether to walk out or not. When T4 comes around, I'm quite sure I need to go. T5.... I walked out.

Rested awhile at the treadmill there b4 going into the changing room and hit the toilet where I spent a good 10mins purging everything (almost) from my system. By the time I completed my shower, the folks had started coming in for theirs'. It's precisely at this time that I realised I'm blessed to have a bunch of caring buddies. As I walked out, each one I met asked (including Sue) : "How come you halfway walked out?"

Even as I typed away now, my tummy's still feeling abit weird. Hope things will turn out properly soon....


2 comments:

muifan said...

MUST be that black pepper chix la.

Uncle Law said...

i think so too.... :(