Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Kick Up the Fat-Green-Pipe's Ass - Update

Remember my post, "A Kick Up the Fat-Green-Pipe's Ass"? Well, my only demand to them is to make good an amount of S$299 for a lapse in porting my mobile number over from a rival telco.

Imagine my elation when the person-in-charge of my case rang me up and said : "Sir, regarding the reimbursement of S$299, FGP will credit the amount into your account and your monthly bills will be debited from the pool. In addition, we will also waive one month's subscription. Is there anything else that we can help you with?"

With a resolution like that, what else can I ask for?

WoooHoooooooo!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll give it a Wooohoooo, too! I don't see that happening in such a way often!

Car Audio Stereo said...

I just want to get more traffic on my site, that's why I commented on this. Thanks!

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna