Thursday, March 18, 2010

Housekeeping.....


There had been a recent influx of "followers" to my blog. Not too sure if this is due to a genuine increase in interest level of my blog or a result of spammers going around, adding blog sites to their spam listings...... At the same rate, the number of comments received on my postings had also increased.

So... here are some changes with immediate effect :
1. All comments shall be moderated by yours truly prior to publication in this blog.
2. Comments relating to advertising of products, sites or any other similarly-natured comment will be dropped.
3. Anonymous folks will no longer be allowed to post comments.

Not to worry, I will not filter out those comments which are negative. :)

2 comments:

My World said...

nice blog

www.piyooh.com

My World said...

nice blog

www.piyooh.com