Thursday, November 19, 2009

@ SGH...

This is one of the several places on this island that no matter how many years had passed, the memories simply wont fade.

Today, I'm back at this sad place again after 21 long years... Yes, you read correctly, 21 years! My friend's mum had been warded here for quite a while and I thought I'd pay her a visit. But then, it seemed that she didn't feel like receiving any visitors yet. Her face was turned away from me just now as we walked into the ward, an obvious signal that she doesn't want to see anyone except her kins.

I don't exactly blame her for this as I do understand that when one is ill, we sometimes simply do not wish to see anyone for no particular reasons. Whatever it is, i do hope that she recovers soon.

:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch


2 comments:

Irene Ang said...

Don't really know how it feels to be back to a place with bad memories as I'm one of them who are very blessed who don't really have any bad memories. Sometimes I wish I do have experience bad enough for me understand this feeling but I'm not sure if I'm ready for something like that to happen.

Uncle Law said...

trust me, the feeling isnt nice and you should feel blessed that you do not need to go thru such things... :)