Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Step Closer.....

Closer to what?

Closer to being a BC-Instructor. Even since I've gotten hooked on BC, I've starting having this fantasy of becoming a certified BC Instructor (nevermind Cleared-To-Instruct or not). Even if I do not make the cut, attending the 'boot-camp' would more than suffice for me.

Back to the topic... you must be wondering would I be one (mini) step closer? Well, remember the 'BC-Challenge' taken up by Ms. Wu? Well, she had actually managed to convince Sue to play the entire tracklist I've put up! Actually, I've no doubts that she will be able to fulfill her claim. But I didn't expect Sue to take the list and play it wholesale. I've had so much fun in the extremely-packed-and-stuffy class today that I even stayed on for the Conditioning & Cool-Down....

To be honest, I've actually forgotten that Ms. Wu is bringing her camera along today to capture the 'moment'. As such, I was actually surprised when she came out from the changing room soon after the class's conclusion with a camera in hand. I'm normally not a camera fellow but not too sure what came over me today, I kinda become a 'camera-duck'! Must be due to being able to take picture with my favourite instructor (pics to follow soon once Ms. Wu gives them to me).

With me now being one step closer, the next step will be to actually attend the 'boot-camp' of which dates are not made known as yet (at least for the SG leg).

In case you're wondering... Yes, today, 22 Feb, is my birthday.

2 comments:

muifan said...

Sue didn't take it wholesale, T1 wasn't 2901, it was from release 15 wat.

Uncle Law said...

ermmm... she did... do refer to http://unclelaw.blogspot.com/2009/02/alterations-to-playlist-for-february.html

:)