Monday, February 9, 2009

In-Camp-Training

Yeah! 2wks away from the office, 2wks no need to see that IDIOT's face. YIPPIE!!!

Today's the first day of my 2wks ICT and as expected, we've gotten a night's off. So, here I am at home typing away and counting down to 930pm when I'd have to zoom back to camp. The main body will be arriving on Wednesday while ppls like me go in a day or 2 earlier to prepare for their 'checking-in'.

As I'm not a combat fit soldier by medical grounds, I do not need to chiong sua (aka go outfield). As such, my ICTs are spent in the battalion office doing 'admin' stuffs such as clearing the waste-paper bins, printing forms & other documents, calling up the Appointment Holders asking this & that, etc... So you can see that it's pretty much a waste of my time doing ICT when I could have been in the office clearing my work! To be honest, each time I'm away from the office for a few days, I fear for my mailbox.... Seemed like I've been poisoned by my occupation :S

Roy sent me a YouTube video the other day. It's pretty lame but funny, enjoy....


No comments: