Saturday, February 7, 2009

Body Combat Playlist for February 2009

A certain Ms Wu claims to be able to convince the instructor on the day of my birthday to play the entire list below which contains my ALL-TIME favourites up till now. Lets see if she really does that.... :p

Body Combat Playlist for February 2009 :

  • Track 01 : BC2901, Thank You
  • Track 02 : BC1902, Never Surrender
  • Track 03 : BC3103, 2 Dream
  • Track 04 : BC2704, Tribal Dance 2.4
  • Track 05 : BC2805, Hymn
  • Track 06 : BC3206, Leave Me Alone
  • Track 07 : BC1507, Shake
  • Track 08 : BC3808, What Hurts The Most
  • Add-On 1 : BC2903, Fly Away
  • Add-On 2 : BC0804, Baby I'm On Fire*

Compiled by Uncle Law...

*not exactly my fave, but more like somebody's... so I've decided to include it too. :)

5 comments:

muifan said...

wah...the * one very ming xian lei haha...
I also know she likes tat one ahhaa.....gd luck huh.

Uncle Law said...

thanks :) this place dun attract that many ppls to read one lah, so i doubt many ppls will know abt the *.

muifan said...

no lei, but I knew long ago she liked tat track cos she requested in one of the classes b4.

Uncle Law said...

no, wat i meant was that only a few ppls who knows me know about this place. and even if they do visit, doubt they would know anything abt the *....

Anonymous said...

dear uncle,

abt the * hor...
that instrctor has told me previously that its a track 3 track.

so if u want to keep *, then ur 2 dream will be a dream haha.

and you have to give me a new track 4.

from, ms wu