Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pwned by Bausch & Lomb

I've all along been using Bausch & Lomb contact lenses but recently realised that there seemed to be some 'un-scrab-able' eye residue on the lenses... I initially thought its scratchs on the lens due to rough handling. But my eyes seemed to be able to take these scratches well... so I thought they could be proteins or other residues but also seemed to be wrong because it just doesn't seemed to go off no matter how much I rub the lens to wash it off....

I thought it would go off with the use of a new pair of lenses but to my horror, they were still there!! I thus decided that I should ignore it since it came 'out of the box'. Finally, this morning as I was putting it on, somehow at a certain angle under a certain lighting, I made out the characters "B & L" on the lens itself... and thus solved the mystery...

Silly me.....

No comments: